Deadline for abstract submission: June 18, 2018
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for presentation (oral or poster).
For poster and oral presentations, the abstract must be submitted through the server of the symposium following the indicated steps:
- Start by clicking on the "Submit now" button below.
- Please insert your email and then your password.
- Please choose between:
"Submit a new Paper Submission Form by ..." Or "Submit a new Paper Submission Form under a different name"
- Personal Details
- Please fill in your personal details. Click "Next"
- Presentation Type & Topics
- Please choose your presentation type – Oral or Poster presentation (Invited Lecture is for Faculty only).
- Please choose your topic from a drop-down menu.
- Click "Next".
- Abstract Title & Body
- "Title": write or copy your abstract title (up to 20 words)
- "Abstract Body": In order to set a common standard for the abstracts' publication, authors are requested to organize the abstract as follows:
B. Methods and Results
- When preparing the text, please remember:
- Use generic drug names
- Standard abbreviations may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations (kept to a minimum). must be placed in parentheses after the first use of the word or phrase abbreviated.
- Do not include references, credit or grant support.
- The text should contain no more than 300 words (2000 characters including spaces); Should text be included in the graphics, please ensure it is legible (of standard font size).
- You may copy the contents of a Word Doc into the abstract body window.
- Should your abstract include a table, please follow the instructions given on how to insert a table into the abstract body.
- In case your abstract includes an image/ graph, please upload each file separately according to the instructions.
- The required format for any image file is jpeg, tif or gif (not to exceed 500KB).
- Once your abstract is uploaded, click "Next".
- The names of the authors should be in Upper and Lower Case. Use full first name and last name.
- Click "Save Author" after each entry. Click "Next" when you have completed listing all authors.
- To change the order of the authors, use the ↑ and ↓ arrows.
- To edit an author, click the "edit" button on the relevant line, insert the changes and then click "Update Author".
- Do not use the "Back" button before you click "Next". This will cause you to lose all listed author(s).
- You must enter only one presenting author.
- Affiliations (Institution/Company)
- Insert the first institution and mark the box of each author associated with that institution. Click "Save Institution".
- Repeat this process for each institution. DO NOT REPEAT identical institution details, if they apply to more than one author.
- Click "Next" when you have finished inserting all institutions.
- Text should be in Upper and Lower Case. Do not abbreviate Department, Institute, University, etc. List "Department of...", if applicable, as only the words you insert, will show on the abstract.
- To edit an institution, click the "Edit" button on the relevant line, insert the changes and then click "Update Institution".
- To change the order in which the affiliations appear, use the ↑ and ↓ arrows.
- Do not use the "Back" button before you click "Next". This will cause you to lose all listed institutions.
- Please preview your abstract, and make any necessary changes before pressing the Submit button.